Thursday, February 12, 2009

i wanna go home!!!

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not come along with me
That this is not your dream
But you always believed in me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
I still feel alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It’ll all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

我是一边哭,一边唱这首歌,再一边写blog的哦。。。
真的好想回家,真的真的真的真的真的真的真的。。。可是怎样?不是答应了全部人我会独立,会努力读书,不再令身边的人失望吗?还铁牙铁齿地说我一定能!我坚持年中sem break也不回!!!可是真的好想念大家!!!我的家人,朋友,好朋友,super duper best frenz,小黄小白。。。怎么我会这样没有用呢?
我好像都烦到大家了,一看到某某上网,二话不说,就打扰了,接着就告诉你们我有多可怜,其示烦到人家也不懂,总觉得你们会不会觉得我很烦,整天说同样的话!其实我也不想,我只是真的很不想离开大家!!!真的!!!
安慰的话,你们应该都词穷了吧!
"不要哭啦,很快就会回来的啦!”;“不要难过啦,开学就会认识新朋友,那时就会很开心的啦”;“有的出国很幸福了咯,不要哭啦!”;“你要好好加油,努力读书!”;“不要哭,很多很多的新朋友等着你认识,你酱多话,肯定会很受欢迎的”。。。。。。。。。
我听了好多,以下就是我的回答:
“我唯一发泄的方法就是哭了,停不了。。。对不起”;“我知道会认识很多人,还是很多外国人,我也很期待,只是他们应该都代替不了你们”;“认识很多朋友不一定很开心。。。可能还会更寂寞,因为他们都不是知心的。。。”;“我会好好加油,努力读书的,绝对会有一鸣惊人的成绩!!!”;“我是很多话,可是这里是讲英文的,我讲话之前还要多做一件事,那就是翻译。。。=,=他们讲话又酱快,没有耐心听我讲话了。。。><"
有一些小趣事跟你们分享哦,我现在会跟他们简单的对话了。。嘻嘻。。。我学到了><。。。每次见面都要很热情+脸上挂着非常灿烂的笑容(所以我每天都有做到脸部运动哦><)。。。然后用热情+兴奋的语气说“how are you today???/How izit going tday???/the weather in Perth is extremely crazy isn't???...."很好玩吧,连搭巴士也是一样哦,这点就比我们国家好了,他们服务态度一流!!!然后当他们服务了我过后,我也会很有礼貌地说:“thank you soooo much, i appreciate it alot.../have a nice day.../enjoy ur day...."虽然有点搞笑,但是还蛮好玩的。。。嘻嘻。。。我变热情了耶。。。
不好意思哦,因为还没有找到固定的住处,这几天忙着适应,也没时间blog了,可能不常updated。。。但是你们要常看看下哦。。。因为都是些给你们的。。。真的好想念你们。。。

No comments: